(Washington, DC)—Washington Legal Foundation (WLF) and the Chairman of its Legal Policy Advisory Board, Jay B. Stephens of Kirkland & Ellis LLP, are pleased to announce the addition of six new members to the Board:
- Lisa S. Blatt, a Partner with Williams & Connolly LLP. A former law clerk to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Ms. Blatt is Chair of the firm’s Supreme Court and Appellate practice.
- Michael J. Lotito, a Shareholder with Littler Mendelson LLP. Mr. Lotito is also Co-Chair of the firm’s Workplace Policy Institute.
- Leah L. Lorber, Assistant General Counsel of GlaxoSmithKline.
- Stephen McManus, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.
- Maureen K. Ohlhausen, a Partner with Baker Botts L.L.P. and Practice Group Chair – Antitrust and Competition Law. Ms. Ohlhausen is a former Acting Chairman and Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission.
- Joshua D. Wright, University Professor of Law at George Mason University, Antonin Scalia School of Law. Professor Wright is also Executive Director of the Global Antitrust Institute and is a former Commissioner at the Federal Trade Commission.
WLF’s Legal Policy Advisory Board includes nearly fifty distinguished professionals from the legal, academic, and public-policy communities who offer WLF valuable, informal guidance on a volunteer basis.