- Biotech-Enhanced Crops Face Ongoing Environmental Review Challenges
By Kathryn Kusske Floyd, a Partner, Jay C. Johnson, Of Counsel, and Kristin Stastny, an Associate, all with the law firm Dorsey & Whitney LLP.
- Preparing For And Responding To SEC’S Whistleblower Program
By Tonya Mitchum Grindon, Chair of the Corporate Governance/Securities Practice Group of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Wal-Mart v. Dukes: Rough Justice Without Due Process
By Andrew J. Trask, Counsel in the Complex Commercial Litigation department at McGuireWoods LLP.
From The Legal Pulse:
- Lessons From the Rubashkin Amicus Debacle: The Government’s About-Face Calls for a DOJ Policy on Friend-of-the-Court Briefs – By Anthony J. Franze and R. Stanton Jones
- What Standards Will Apply to Federal Drug “Unsales” Force? – By Cory Andrews
- Five Questions for . . . Alexander Koff on Intellectual Property and China – An interview with Alexander P. Koff
- One More Update: Government Does An About Face on Amicus Brief in Rubashkin v. U.S. – The Legal Pulse
- Update: Campaign Against “Pay-for-Delay” Drug Patent Settlements Suffers Setback at Supreme Court – Glenn Lammi
- Update: At the Supreme Court, What Pro-Business Bias? – The Legal Pulse