- Federal Sentencing For Fraud, DOJ, And The Role of Natural Law
By Professor Mark Osler of the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
- Florida Law Strikes Blow For Philanthropic Freedom
By Terrence Scanlon, President at the Capital Research Center (CRC) in Washington, D.C.
- State Court Properly Declines Role Of Policy-Maker In Product Liability Case
By Stephen A. Fogdall, a partner with Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP in its Philadelphia office.
From The Legal Pulse:
- Update: Congress Repairs Damage to Transparency Done by Dodd-Frank Act – By Cory Andrews
- Another Setback for the Administration’s Legal Defense of ObamaCare – By Cory Andrews
- Supreme Court Poised to Consider Another Terrorism-Related Case on Civil Pleading Standards – By Richard Samp
- Patent Troll Forces Online Music Sellers, Buyers to Pay a Toll – By Glenn Lammi
- Federal Judge Sanctions Securities Fraud Class Action Firms – By Dan Popeo