WLF was honored to host its annual end-of-the-term briefing on Tuesday, June 25, moderated by our Legal Policy Advisory Board Chairman, the Honorable Dick Thornburgh (K&L Gates), and featuring commentary from Hogan Lovells’ Neal Katyal, King & Spalding’s Ashley Parrish, and White & Case’s Eric Grannon.
The program focused on Court rulings that will impact America’s free enterprise system, economic liberties, and innovation. The speakers also offered more general observations of the Court, including a discussion by Ashley Parrish regarding tensions between the Court and the Office of the Solicitor General of the United States. Below is a list of the cases our speakers referenced with links to the opinions.
- Mutual Pharmaceutical v. Bartlett
- American Trucking Ass’n v. City of Los Angeles
- Wos v. EMA
- U.S. Airways v. McCutchen
- City of Arlington v. FCC
- Gabelli v. SEC
- Horne v. Department of Agriculture
- Arkansas Game and Fish Comm. v. U.S.
- Decker v. NW Environmental Defense Ctr