Now available online is the archived video of a Media Nosh program WLF sponsored yesterday, Self-Regulation of Advertising: The Merits of Voluntary Action and Creeping Risks of Government Intrusion.
Director of the Children’s Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative, Elaine Kolish; McDermott, Will & Emery counsel and former Beer Institute general counsel Arthur DeCelle; and Reed Smith partner John Feldman participated in the event.
Food Navigator USA did a report on the event focused on Ms. Kolish’s comments.
The following materials were made available to the attendees:
- WLF paper, “Voluntary” Speech Principles: High Court Offers Food For Thought On Advertising Regulatory Initiative
- WLF Advocacy Ad published in The New York Times
- Press release for WLF educational project, Eating Away Our Freedoms
- Elaine Kolish’s testimony before House Energy and Commerce subcommittee hearing
- Blog post by speaker John Feldman