- Cloud Computing: Rapid Commercial Adoption Escalates Legal Issues
By Gerard M. Stegmaier, an attorney with Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati LLP, and Christopher Shiplett, the founder of Randolph Law, PLLC.
- Challenging Federal Agency Rulemaking In Court: Don’t Forget The Remedy
By Philip D. Bartz, a partner with the law firm McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, and Eric L. Marhoun, Senior Vice President and General Counsel to Old Mutual U.S. Life.
- Judges’ Intensified Scrutiny Of Criminal Plea Agreements: What Impact On White Collar Defendants?
By Margaret T. Perez and Gerardo Rodriguez-Albizu, attorneys in the Miami office of the law firm Diaz Reus & Targ, LLP.
From The Legal Pulse:
- FDA’s 510(k) Device Review Improvements: Right Steps But Many Open Questions – By Neil F. O’Flaherty, Olsson Frank Weeda Terman Bode Matz PC
- Court Excludes Expert Who Contradicted His Own Testimony from Mass Tort Drug Case – By Michael L. Junk, Hollingsworth LLP
- Donald Verrilli to be the Next “10th Justice”? – By The Legal Pulse
- Wall St. Journal Editorial Sees Environmental Justice as “Case Study” of Loophole in President’s Reg Reform – By The Legal Pulse
- WLF Opines on Governing by Regulation in NY Times, Washington Examiner – By The Legal Pulse