- Friendly House v. Whiting
On July 14, 2010, WLF urged the U.S. District Court for Arizona to reject an effort by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF), and others to prevent a recently passed Arizona immigration law from taking effect.
New Commentaries From The Legal Pulse:
- Update: Court Grants Generic Drug Company CEO Discovery in FTC Action Against Patent Settlement – Rich Samp
- Video Commentary on Viacom v. YouTube Court Ruling – Clifford Sloan (Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP)
- Will Proposal Lead to More “Effective” State Alcohol Regulation, or Just More Regulation? – Glenn Lammi
- The Times Reproduces the FTC’s Flawed Position on Drug Patent Settlements – Glenn Lammi