|Cases | Projects | Litigation Updates | About WLF Litigation|
Washington Legal Foundation serves as a counterweight to the voices of economic activists and the plaintiffs’ bar that are heard whenever anti-free enterprise issues arise in the courts and regulatory agencies. Our legal team shapes legal policy through aggressive litigation and advocacy at all levels of the judiciary.
- Litigates original actions and files amicus curiae briefs.
- Files citizen petitions and position papers with government agencies.
- Testifies before congressional committees and government agencies on proposed changes in the law and its administration.
- Files reform proposals with state supreme courts and bar associations to promote ethical conduct among lawyers.
- Opposes the criminalization of free enterprise by government agency enforcement.
Since our founding, we have litigated over 1,000 cases, participated in 710 administrative and regulatory proceedings, initiated 138 judicial misconduct investigations, and filed more than 165 attorney and reform actions and petitions.